Dr. Farr provides personalized treatment plans that address the physical, mental, and emotional responses that follow an injury. She offers medical support for patients following motor vehicle accidents and treats chronic conditions that have resulted from traumatic events. She uses her knowledge of nutritional biochemistry and natural remedies to stimulate your body’s healing mechanisms.
Our treatment goals:
- Provide your body with the nutrients it needs to heal
- Decrease your need for pain medications
- Eliminate toxic byproducts from pain medications
- Repair and regenerate damaged tissues
- Minimize scar tissue and adhesions
- Improve your quality of life (sleep, energy, mental function)
- Enhance your response to other healing modalities
Our clinic provides adjunctive care for your current treatment plan. We work together with you and your team of medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and other practitioners to provide you with comprehensive care.
Our clinic accepts Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance. If you do not have an open PIP claim and you would like to receive treatment, our clinic offers a discount for payment at time of service.