Naturopathic Medical Appointments:
Dr. Farr is currently offering in-person appointments at the Bellingham location as well as telemedicine appointments via a secure video platform.
In-person appointments are offered at The Chiropractic Office at 1420 King Street Suite D, Bellingham, WA 98229. Phone: 360-389-2633. Map.
If you have requested a telemedicine appointment, you will receive an email with a link to the secure telemedicine platform prior to your appointment.
What to expect for your appointments:
I seek to offer compassionate and personalized healthcare for each of my patients. This includes an analysis of current symptoms, a review of medical history, a review of current medications and supplements, and an explanation of laboratory results. Detailed treatment plans often include recommendations for nutrition, herbal remedies, and supplementation. I work with several local compounding pharmacies and can write prescriptions for medication when appropriate. You may also receive recommendations for general laboratory testing or specialty laboratory testing to get a more thorough picture of your current health. I enjoy learning and I am always looking for ways to expand my education in order to better help my patients. I devote time each week to research and to education and I enjoy the opportunity to share my time, experience, and expertise with others.
Fee schedule for naturopathic medical appointments:
- First appointment (typically 75 to 90 minutes): $300
- Appointments are billed at a rate of $240/hour.
- Appointments are billed in 15-minute increments. For example, if your appointment is 30 minutes, you will be billed $120. If your appointment is 45 minutes, you will be billed $180.
*If you have had an appointment with Dr. Farr within the last 3 years, you will be considered a current patient.
Discounts for naturopathic medical appointments:
- 20% discount: Medicare, veterans, students (with valid student ID), children (ages 18 years old and younger)
- If you qualify for one of these discounts, please let me know at the time of your appointment.
Out-of-network insurance status:
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- I can prepare a superbill for you with procedure codes and diagnosis codes. You can submit this document to your insurance company for potential reimbursement.
- Your insurance plan is a contract between you and your insurance company, so reimbursement will depend on the out-of-network benefits outlined in your insurance plan.
Late cancellation and missed appointment fees:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our office to let me know: 360-389-2633.
- If you cancel your appointment with more than 24 hours notice – thank you! This gives me time to contact the next person on the waitlist.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice: $50 late cancellation fee.
- If you need to switch from an in-person appointment to a telemedicine appointment due to travel, illness, or suspected illness: no charge. Please call our office to let me know and I can send you a link to the secure video platform.